We’re thankful for your interest in booking an upcoming stay with Misty Morning Cottages at Moosehead Lake! Below you’ll find important information regarding staying with us at MMC, please be sure to read through and contact us if you have any questions.
Being in the hospitality business isn’t something that just anyone does. You have to love people and share things you love with them.
Our guests have become family. We look forward to seeing you each year. We’re blessed to see many of you several times a year. We truly care about you and want only the best for each of you.
That being said, we’re going to be changing how we do things for the foreseeable future. These changes are to ensure the comfort and health of all our guests.
- We will be providing one roll of paper towels and a cleaning agent for you to use throughout your stay.
- Laundry bags will be provided for guests to place all used linens prior to their departure.
- Guests will need to respect each other’s spaces. We ask that social distancing be observed and practiced by each group staying on their portion of the property.
- Puzzles, games and reading materials will not be available in the cottages.
- While our office will be closed, we do live on-site and are easily accessible via a Facebook message or phone call as well.
- All reservations will need to be paid in full prior to your arrival. This includes daily visitors, extra guests and pet fees.
- Complete guest lists (including any visitors that will be stopping in to see you during your stay), will need to be phoned or emailed in prior to your arrival for state record purposes.
- Guests in your party can not be exhibiting any signs of illness.
It is our hope that these changes will provide peace of mind to all of our guests, ensuring that your vacation at Moosehead is relaxing even before you arrive.
- Check In is 3 pm and Check Out is 10 am
If you have never stayed with us before there will be a $100 security deposit due at time of check in. This security deposit will be refunded within 48 hours of your check out provided that a) there are no damages and b) that the cottage is clean following your stay.
- The rates for Cottages 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 are for up to 4 adults. If your party should include more than 4 adults there will be a $35/night per person fee added at time of check in and possibly will require the rental of an additional cabin if one is available.
Only Cottages 1-3 are pet friendly. There is a $25 pet fee per stay charge for 1 dog and $50 for 2+ dogs per stay. If you reserve a pet free cottage and arrive with a pet we reserve the right to refuse your stay and your deposit is not refundable.
We do require that pets left unattended in our pet friendly cottages be crated while you’re away. Please note: as per our insurance we can not have Pit Bull/American Staffordshire Terriers at our cottages.
- The rate for Cottage 6 is for up to 2 adults. If your party should include more than 2 adults there will be a $35/night per person fee added at time of check in and possibly will require the rental of an additional cabin if one is available.
- Children are not to be left unattended in the cottage, in the water or on the property.
- Guests are responsible for washing all dishes and ensuring their cottage is neat and tidy prior to their departure.
Please note our cancellation & refund policy below.
- 30 day cancellation policy
- Less than 30 day cancellation no refunds
- No refunds for early departure.
Upon payment for your reservation you’re acknowledging and agreeing to the cancellation & refund policy listed above.
Looking forward to seeing y’all soon!
Joe, Misty and the kids